Sunday, June 3, 2012

Saturday - Thursday Instagram Diary


Breakfast time // birthday present owl // birthday look // selfportrait vol 1 // Records // Waiting for the bus // Apple trees // Proof of wearing a skirt // Summertime // upside down // thrifting // thrifting finds // Through the bus window // Rollercoasters // From Linnanmäki // The oldest rollercoaster 


I thought that instead of always posting instagram pictures, I'd just do it once in a while like this. Sort of like a photo-diary. This way, people who follow me on instagram won't have to come here and just look at the same pictures over again. Doing these once a week, depending of course on how much I take instagram pictures that week. What do you think, is this a good idea? Is this something you'd like to see? Let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment