Sunday, May 6, 2012

I am SHERLOCKED

http://picasion.com

I seriously need to do something with my hair, it's all over the place! It's growing so slowly too. I wanted long hair for summer, but it hasn't grown much at all... oh well, I'll just have to be patient. My regular hairdresser is on maternity-leave, so I'll have to try out something new(which scares the crap out of me). I'm super paranoid about hairdressers. There are like, over 100 hair-salons in Turku, but I've had bad experiences with a few. I kinda want to try a salon called "pop-in". 
A friend of mine is checking that one out pretty soon. I'll give it a shot, if her hair becomes nice! Photos taken yesterday. Me and Alice had a small photoshoot! 

PS. I just wanted to inform you, that I've been completely SHERLOCKED for the past few months... I just love everything about the BBC Sherlock series. It's thrilling and absolutely mind-blowing(and Benedict Cumberbatch happens to be awfully good-looking)

2 comments:

  1. JOU, I come with peace! haastoin sut blogissani :----)
    http://kettukertoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hitsi, kivaa! kiitospaljon, teen lähiaikoina c:

      Delete