Tuesday, May 15, 2012

hearts a mess




Wow, today has been the busiest day ever...
I woke up and did my morning routine on time, but somehow I managed to miss the bus I usually take to school. I wasn't late though, I made it there on time. After school I had my hairdressers-appointment at a salon called Pop In. I hadn't been there before, so I was very nervous. The service was great, and I'm sure they're all good at what they do but GOD, HOW I HATE HATE HATE MY HAIR! Not the way I wanted it at all. It basically looks like I have very dark roots in blonde hair. Also, I was in a hurry to leave from there, since I had a job interview. The hairdresser didn't have time to make any nice haircut, which I'm kinda sad about. Anyways, the interview went well, I think. I also did some shopping today, I'll do a haul soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment