Tuesday, May 29, 2012

dragonborn


Found this awesome knit while thrifting the other day. I honestly might thing it's the best thing I've ever bought at a thrift-store. It might not be everyones cup of tea, though. I don't have any proper outfit pics, sadly...

On another note, I GOT SKYRIM! Finally! Been waiting for ages that  it'd be on sale, and now it was only 29,90e at Anttila. Based on the little I've played now, I'd say it's a hard yet fantastic game. The graphics are great, and the landscape.. oh, how beautiful. The only problem I have with it is the "look around"-thing. I'm used to looking around World of Warcraft style, so looking around by simply moving the mouse is still quite hard for me. Also, attacking with swords or axes, I don't get it. Bows and magic is pretty easy, so I guess I'll stick to them.

Enough with the nerd talk! I hope any of the above made sense..

4 comments:

  1. I might be quite sure now that you are stunning, okay? Sun hiukset on oikeesti sdaklfsr. Ja toi neule on viel enemmä kaslfnhdsfklg. (oletan, että ymmärsit näistä kolmesta lauseesta, että sakldgshk, tiiäx?)

    JA VÄHÄNKÖ MÄKI MEEN OSTAA SKYRIMIN JOS KOLMELKYBÄL LÄHTEE. (toivon salaa saavani rahaa päättäreinä) onkohan toi tarjous vielä sunnuntain voimassa hmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sun tarttee sit hommaa jostai pelihakija, koska mäkään en saanu tota ite ostettuu. Pyysivät henkkareita. Ps. helkkarin vaikee peli, mut so worth it!

      ja kiitsa man, itekki tykkään neuleesta(huikeet 2e oli)

      Delete
  2. Tosi kannattavaa pelata Skyrimia paskalla valmiskoneella joka pyörittää sitä vaan just ja just low-asetuksilla : DD Jos kone ei kone pysty pyörittää peliä max asetuksilla ni järkevämpää ostaa se konsolille

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja mistäs sä tiiät millä asetuksilla mun kone sitä pyörittää c: toimii loistavasti nyt ku eheytin tän.

      Delete