Monday, March 12, 2012

Sky falls, you feel like it's a beautiful day



This place used to frighten me a lot. Now it didn't, though it looked way more abandoned than ever. I still didn't go inside, though I found two entrances, possibly three.. I don't know what it is with me and abandoned places. They seem to fascinate me quite a bit. I just love that I think I'm the only one there but then again, you can never tell for sure.

Talking about abandoned, I feel like I've been neglecting my blog a lot recently. I have ideas for posts, but I just can't seem to get them done. I've written a lot of original music and pondering now weather to use them for just myself or Kelsey. Life is complicated, but it seems more complicated than ever at the moment.

Anyway, I'm excited for the Hunger Games movie to come out! I've been raving about it to everyone, and I really hope it's good. Judging by the cast and trailers, it seems pretty good!

Longer text than usually, sorry for that! I just had a lot on my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment