Friday, February 17, 2012

I care for your heart, but not for it beating


(The Kooks - All Over Town)

Finally vacation.. And vacation for me means relaxing and reading good books. I've decided to start reading more in English, and my dad picked up the 2nd and 3rd book in the Uglies-series. I can't wait to start reading them! One at a time, of course... Tomorrow I'm going to a cruise with my family. Looking forward to that, since ships always mean good food!

Vacation also means more time to blog, so please tell me what you'd like to see here! I'm pretty much out of ideas, as you might have noticed..

Also, please check out my artblog: http://mixedmajor.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your lovely words on Lookbook.nu!
    Great Blog, following to support your work.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete