Sunday, November 13, 2011

my wounded rhymes make silent cries tonight


(Lykke Li - Sadness is a blessing)









While writing this I got really emotional. I'm overwhelmed with happiness, sadness and feelings that I didn't even know existed. I'm happy I got to meet and talk t nice people, got to know amazing people. I got to laugh and joke around with friends at a great environment. I got to eat good food and drink great coffee. I'm grateful of all these memories. It's just so sad and unfair that this had to end so quickly.

So, as some of you might know, my favorite place in the world Bossaliina closed it's doors today. They held a flea-market to sell some furniture, china and glasses they had. I ended up buying two mugs, a light blue and a green one. I really like them. They are concrete memories of something wonderful.

I'm staying positive though. When a door closes, a new one opens. Maybe they'll start a café again after a year. Or not. I still hope so, though.

Some people might not understand what this place meant to me. It's hard to see it leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment