Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Got one eye on the road and one on you


(Coldplay - Major Minus)


Olen onnellinen. Olin kuolannu tätä korua ties kuinka kauan kalevalan sivustoilt, ja arvatkaas mitä. Sain tän äitiltä, ja ennen äitii se on ollu mun isoäidillä(faijan äidillä). Kuutar on mun mielestä ehkä kivoin Kalevalan riipuksista, uskon et tuun käyttämään tätä paljon.

peeäs: kuva on tänne pian tulevasta photoshootista ; D

I'm so happy! I had wanted this necklace for ages, and looked at it many times at kalevala.fi, and guess what. I got this from my mom, and she got it from my dads mom. It makes this necklace feel even more special, knowing that it has belonged to my grandmother. Kuutar is probably the nicest of all the kalevala-pendants... I think I'm going to use this a lot!

Ps. The picture is from a photoshoot that I'll be posting here soon ; D

No comments:

Post a Comment