Sunday, January 9, 2011

NEW LAYOUT + PHOTOSHOOT

Hiya!
So, I made a new layout! I could probably have spend some more time with that header, but I didn't really have any other good pictures than these recent ones, so I made it out of these. I hope you like it. I'll make a new one when I get more readers!

I'm sorry for still writing in English. If anyone wants a Finnish translation, I can always add that! I tried to write in Finnish first, but I felt uncomfortable with it(believe it or not).

Today I had a photoshoot with my friend Aya. We took a lot of pictures in a pretty short amount of time(most of our time went to walking to the destination), but only a few of them(maybe around 30) were actually good. Here are some of my favorite ones:






Tomorrow it's back to school again... I can't imagine waking up early and having to do my makeup and hair in a hurry. I don't know if I'm going to survive waking up at 6:30.. I probably have to go to bed soon if I want to get up D---: TERRIBLE!! I HATE SCHOOL! But I guess it's nice to see people I haven't seen during the holidays. On top of it all, tomorrow is one of my longest school days.. From 8:00AM to 3PM + Dancing at 5PM!!

Well, See you soon ~

Nana

4 comments:

  1. hoho, it's meeh :333 thank's for the photohshoot ja kiitti et sait mut suostuu tulee teil XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @aya: hoho, it's you! Mä saan sut suostuu mihi vaa >D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, vähänkö ihana blogi ees! + reiluu kun osaat muokkaa kuvii ;__;

    ReplyDelete
  4. @-naomi: hehe, en oo mikää ihmeellinen kuvanmuokkaaja xD Perusdaidot hallussaaa. Mutta kiitoskiitos : 3 ♥

    ReplyDelete